Thread: The Bureau: XCOM Declassified flickering problem

The Bureau: XCOM Declassified flickering problem

I recently downloaded The Bureau: XCOM Declassified game and it installed just fine on my computer without any issues. Now, when I started playing the game I can observe some kind of flickering in the game that is really a pain for me. I am using a HD 7950 graphics card and every other game that I am playing works fine on my pc? Can anyone tell me how to fix this issue or is this game poorly optimized?

Re: The Bureau: XCOM Declassified flickering problem

I am too facing similar kind of problem and that too with my 2 Nvidia graphics card in SLI? The problem that I am facing is a little bit micro-stutter that occurs every 30 seconds or so. Also, I have noticed that the game is running below 35 FPS. Somebody told me that there is an option called "Reflection" in the game that we need to turn off but even after turning it off I am still having this problem? The gaming company really needs to address this problem and hope that they release a patch for it asap.

There was a new AMD Catalyst 13.8 Windows Beta Driver released to fix the flickering problem in this The Bureau: XCOM Declassified game. The problem was very serious framerate problem. I dont know if it helps but pressing alt+enter Windowed the game and after that the flickering problem will also solve the problem and we can also change the display of the resolution as well.
    With great power comes great responsibility - Spiderman's Uncle

The Greatest Sig Ever

Even I am facing this problem with my Nvidia Titan card. It looks to me that the nvidia drivers are not yet optimized for this game and hence the performance of this game is very poor. I think that they are focusing more for getting their drivers to work flawlessly on Windows 8.1 and leaving all other previous Windows operating system.