Thread: Pre-ordered Divinity: Dragon Commander Imperial Edition and didnt get some stuff

Pre-ordered Divinity: Dragon Commander Imperial Edition and didnt get some stuff

I have pre-ordered the Divinity: Dragon Commander Imperial Edition game from Steam and there was some stuff that was supposed to come with it like a development documentary video, an extra campaign map, an additional golden skin for Dragon Emperor and games sound track but I havent received the dragon skin after installing the game? Can anyone tell me where and how do I get this stuff? Thanks

Re: Pre-ordered Divinity: Dragon Commander Imperial Edition and didnt get some stuff

Well, most of the people dont have Emperial Edition of this game so it could be possible that the game company might be fixing this issue soon. Some of the users who purchased this per-order received the golden dragon skin when they installed their game but they didnt had the soundtrack with them. This problem should be fixed in a patch that will be updated later perhaps.

Re: Pre-ordered Divinity: Dragon Commander Imperial Edition and didnt get some stuff

Well, if you have pre-ordered the game then you should get all the stuffs that are included in the Imperial edition that includes screenshots, soundtrack, concept art, documents etc. This all stuff might be installed in the new folder subfolder that is created in the installed game folder called "Imperial edition". You can go to this path and see everything is present there - \steam\steamapps\common\Divinity Dragon Commander\Imperial edition\.

I think that the dragon skin will become active when you start the game at the very fist time. You might also fine the Dragons On Earth Campaign Map which is a part of this Imperial Edition and it will be selectable like a campaign map in Single Player and Multiplayer campaign games as well. If still you cannot find some stuffs, then I will suggest you to reinstall the game again and see if the stuffs appear now.