Thread: Download Plants Vs Zombies 2

Download Plants Vs Zombies 2

Is it true that the sequel of Plants Vs Zombies launched? I saw a walkthrough video of Plants Vs Zombies 2 on youtube. It seems real as the locations, zombies and flowers seems new. I am a big fan of this game, infact was waiting for its sequel since long time. Finally it came but the problem is i am not getting its download anywhere. Even when i went to its official popcap website, they have listed it as "Coming Soon".

So if it not released how did they made its walkthrough? Even some Apple users have been seen playing it on their iPads? Please provide me its download link for PC.

Re: Download Plants Vs Zombies 2

Yes, it is real. The developer POPCAP has already released the same but it is only available for iOS iPads, and not for any other device, neither for PCs. Now if you try to download on your iPad then let me tell you that you must be in Australia or Newzealand because the game is released only these two countries so far. Other regions are still awaiting for the same. You can watch offical trailer for Plant vs Zombies 2 here.

Quote Originally Posted by shikhar View Post
    Now if you try to download on your iPad then let me tell you that you must be in Australia or Newzealand because the game is released only these two countries so far.
    There are many people outside Australia and Newzealand who also got their hands already on Plants Vs Zombies 2 using a small trick. If you are looking for PC then obviously you have to wait for more few months, but if you want to get it on iPhone or iPads as of now, here is the trick.

• Open iTunes and log out of your account.
    • At the bottom right corner of the window you will find option to change country.
    • Click the same and select Australia.
    • Now use the search box and search for Plant vs Zombies 2. Click the same.
    • You will be prompted to login in. Create a new account for Australia. Better use other details, not the one you used for creating your earlier account.
    • Verify the link you got in your mail.
    • Now download the game and sync on your phone.

You can start now playing Plants Vs Zombies 2 on your phone even if you are outside NewZealand or Australia.

Thank you very much for the help Orton, but I have a doubt here. Do I also need to log out the account from my iPhone or iPad so that it matches with the new details I created in itunes?

Ofcourse yes. You will need to login with the same account on your iPhone as well. Otherwise you may face problems with sync.