Thread: Going for BioShock Infinite. Want some info on gameplay

Going for BioShock Infinite. Want some info on gameplay

I saw certain videos of Bioshock Infinite on Youtube. The game looks really awesome. I want to buy this. But is complicated to decide after watching such a short gaming video. I had seen Remember Me and PayDay also which are another promising games. But I am quiet interested to know more about BioShock Infinite. Is anyone playing the game.

Re: Going for BioShock Infinite. Want some info on gameplay

It is an awesome game. It offers you great graphics and a very long story line. If you love exploration, fps and fantasy type game then this one is the best choice. I think you must start with this first and then move ahead on others.

Usually BioShock Infinite is a fps game. You have to keep on shooting on enemies. The game has some really impressive cinematic and catchy story line which makes it really great. The game offers you great graphics and long hours of gameplay. This game has something more than fps. It offers you exploring a new world with new creatures. It also adds a bit of strategy at some levels. The game does not gives you high set of weapons. There are few of them available. The first thing that I liked when I started playing the game is the city of Columbia. It is really awesome. It looks the developers had really worked hard in giving out a perfect environment. Along with weapons there are some powers also that you can use against your enemies. Which makes it more interesting. So it is not just limited to weapon attack. I think you will surely like the game. On Youtube there are ample of gameplay videos available which can guide you more.

I am playing Remember Me. It is impressive with lots of suspense. The game is really cool with a touching storyline. I hope Bioshock Infinite would be much more better than this one.

The game is not just limited to single mode. There are set of different options available that makes it more impressive. Overall Bioshock Infinite is one of the best game available for this year offering many new things. The game begins with collecting of objects that takes you to amazing adventure. With a bit power abilities to some extent the gameplay is more better. So here you are not just sticked to fps shooting. The best thing I like about the game is the storyline which has enough suspense and thrill which keeps you glued to the game for hours. At some further levels there are more heavy weapons available that cause more destruction.