Thread: Project X Zone for Nintendo 3DS. Worth to buy ?

Project X Zone for Nintendo 3DS. Worth to buy ?

I had seen the trailer of Project X Zone game. It is for Nintendo 3DS. I want to buy that, but I am not really looking for a straightforward fighting game. I need some thing which has a good story line also. I had seen the trailer where I can see only fight modes. I am really fed up playing such games. So can anyone put more highlight on the gameplay of Project X Zone.

Re: Project X Zone for Nintendo 3DS. Worth to buy ?

There are ample of games available for 3DS. Project X Zone is a new game which is a fighting game. All you get here is around 200 different characters to compete with. You can try out that.

Re: Project X Zone for Nintendo 3DS. Worth to buy ?

The game is a fighting game. You have to deal with opponents here. But it is really nice. The game mostly focus on combat. With high number of characters you get more broader choice to deal with different enemies. So you can sharp your skills and compete. The game has good graphics and it is a good game for Nintendo 3DS. In terms of action it is really awesome. Some game videos might bore you but still it is great enough to play for hours. The game has a nice plot that offers you a constant gameplay. The best thing here is that you can deal with your favorite characters from different series. The game is divided into set of different missions. And you can just move ahead with different players on the battlefield. While the official site of Nintendo gives you a huge list of role playing games which comes with a bit of story mode.