Thread: How to get crosshair in Payday 2 Beta game

How to get crosshair in Payday 2 Beta game

I have installed Payday 2 Beta game on my computer and it is running fine without any issues. But what I didnt like about this game was that there was no crosshair in this game? I have checked the in-game options and there are nothing to enable it or what so ever. Without Crosshair this game becomes very hard to play. How can I get the crosshair in this game, does anyone know about it?

Re: How to get crosshair in Payday 2 Beta game

This beta version of Payday 2 game doesnt have Crosshair. It seems that the developers made this change because they wanted the gamers to feel as real as possible by making it a real life kind of experience. And also, when you start playing without the crosshair, sure you will become more champ in any kind of games like Counter Strike game that has crosshair. You will just have to get used to it.

I play a lot of FPS games and personally I hate the idea of crosshairs in the game. You just need to use your eye sight to aim from the gun and when you start doing that then you will feel real life like experience and will hate playing with crosshairs as well. Well, if you cant play without the crosshair then you are not really a FPS suitable gamer and need to restrain from playing this type of games.

All you need to do is just focus your looks at the downside of the guns or rifle and you will make a great hit. In any case, I should agree that this game must include the option to enable to disable the Crosshair options, as per the gamers choice and also have some options to customize the crosshair. It shouldnt be a difficult task for the developers to include it. Being in beta stage, I hope that the final version will definitely have this options for crosshair.