Thread: The Walking Dead 400 Days DLC stuck at "connecting" screen

The Walking Dead 400 Days DLC stuck at "connecting" screen

I was able to play The Walking Dead 400 Days DLC game till episodes 3 and when I was playing the 4th episode then the game started freezing for a couple of minutes and also at the cutscenes. So I started to play the game in offline mode and now it is just stuck on the "connecting" screen from the starting? What am I suppose to do for solving this problem? Any ideas?

Re: The Walking Dead 400 Days DLC stuck at "connecting" screen

Many people are facing similar issues and I guess that there might be some problem with the game server which is having this connectivity problems. And the game ends up either by freezing or gets stuck on the irritating "Connecting" screen. What you can do is try restarting the game and if you are lucky this time then it will connect. Also, unplugging any Usb controllers that were plugged in could solve this problem as well.

I have found that if we disconnect from the internet on out system then the game works fine but we will not able to enjoy the gaming experience since it will either stutter or lag before an autosave because it tries to find the internet connection very often. Sometimes you will just have to keep the game loading for some 15 minutes time period and then it will connect.

Even I was having the same issue where this game was stuck for ages. I tried restarting a couple of time but nothing worked. Then restarted and clicked to continue and then again got stucked. But when I minimized the game screen and re-opened it then the game went directly to the menu. So it seems that we can play the game in Windowed Mode. Also, starting the game in Offline mode doesnt work, so alt-tab is the only way that is working right now.