Thread: Tiny Token Empires great game for android

Tiny Token Empires great game for android

If you are looking for a good puzzle type game then just have a look on Tiny Token Empire. This is simply a nice puzzle game for android devices which offer you cool interface and object matching type of gameplay. I started playing this game which is really cool. I made this threat to share the experience with the game along with new features and to fine similar games.

Re: Tiny Token Empires great game for android

The game is good but not so effective. I thought it will have some great graphics making the gameplay far more better. But it is just matching object type of game. I thought there will be some visual characters and fight type of stuff.

It is a simulation game. The game is loaded with different levels and characters offering you great output. I added the game after reading this thread. There is a free edition also available. I like the humor touch in the game which makes it really addictive to play. The characters design is really cute. Now there is no logic here. It is actually a puzzle game. Somehow the developer has nicely blended the game with proper strategy type of gameplay. Those who plays games like Bejeweled will surely like it. It deals with simple puzzle of matching different objects. There are number of hidden upgrades which makes it more better at higher level. There is ample of game mode available that makes the game work fine. All in all this game is really unique and has ample of great things in it. I am playing this on Galaxy tab where it works really well. There is no lagging or freezing issue. Due to smooth gameplay it is really better to play.

The same developer who has designed Tiny Token Empires also has a one more unique game called as Ant Raid. This is also new and has tons of new things to discover. You can watch the game trailer on web. It is really interesting to play.

I am great fan of rpg games which looks to be really wroth to play. They are high in graphics and needs internet connection, but still they are loaded with fun. There are lot more things to explore in this kind of games.The second kind of game which I like to play is tower defense. This games really consist a good amount of strategy type of game. But on Android there are very few games which land under best list. Like Tower Defense by Com2Cus. Which is one of the best game I had seen. And there is no other game yet seen so for. It is a free game which offers paid upgrades.I am looking for something similar which must have good graphics and nice amount of weapons to defend.