Thread: Which weapon do you prefer on your favorite FPS game

Which weapon do you prefer on your favorite FPS game

There are ample of fps games in the market in different genre. Among all of them Counter Strike looks to be everyone's favorite. I made this thread to find which kind of weapon you prefer best for fps gaming. I prefer to stick with a gun which is handy and also has great impact on the enemy.But it demands more precision. There are different weapons used in different games but some of them really make their mark.

Re: Which weapon do you prefer on your favorite FPS game

I strict with heavy weapons. Like in COD you have a rocket launcher. I am really not satisfied the amount of ammo it offers. But deadly enough to bring down a entire tank. This type of weapon must come with unlimited ammo.

In FPS mostly people prefer to stick with guns. Because they are portable to carry. It really demands skills but they are the only option to keep you moving fast from one place to another. Because in a fps game only shooting is the not the objective. You also have to hide yourself from enemies. I like bombs. Like hand grenade or remote bombs. They are really effective if placed in the right place. Bombs help you to clear up a huge amount of enemies in less time. I play counter strike a lot. And buying a set of grenades are really helpful in bring down set of different enemies. Another weapon that I really enjoy is sniper rifle. That requires patience but also very effective in killing the enemies as soon as you spot. The new game sniper elite is another great choice. But it is a very slow game. You have to keep patience to spot enemy and then bring him down. To some extent I found real challenges in this kind of game. Ghost recon is also not bad at all. Each of this games has a different weapon mechanism which is on start complicated to adjust. But as you keep on moving ahead it is more easier to deal with the enemies.

I love sci-fi high impact weapons. I think all games must have choice to choose different weapons or even design your own with power of impact. Due to which you can create customized weapons in different level and kill enemies.

I do not think fps are having more choices in terms of weapons. The game mechanics also add a upgrade pack where you can make the weapon more and more stronger. In games like COD, Battlefield you have all set of traditional weapons that consist of gun or sniper family. Small weapons like pistols are not so effective here. In terms of high impact only vehicles are the one which can be helpful to you in dealing with high impact. Like tank or planes. The new COD is loaded with lots of new things. It has more better mechanics that offer a relative approach towards battle. There must be a additional weapon pack for each and every fps games released in the market.

i think the light weight guns are good to use