Thread: Mortal Kombat Komplete Edition lags at some stages with slow motion

Mortal Kombat Komplete Edition lags at some stages with slow motion

Mortal Kombat Komplete Edition will work fine on my pc but sometimes the game will lag at certain stages and characters will start moving in slow motion? It happens randomly at any time and then disappears when the next stage is played. I got a decent core i5 processor with nvidia 600 series graphics card and all other games work fine but just this one doesnt? Does anyone know how to solve this issue? Thanks

Re: Mortal Kombat Komplete Edition lags at some stages with slow motion

Yes, most of the people and even myself are getting lag and slow motion gameplay at the particular Graveyard stage. Seems like the stage itself is bugged and I am also getting low fps. The only way to solve this slowness is to select and play another stage. Even I have got a good gaming machine that can run Crysis 3 at the full setting.

It seems to me that Graveyard stage works pretty well for super high end pc's only and even when I select the optimized setting then it automatically sets all the graphics settings to the lowest in my pc. So, it could be possible that the same stage is too optimized for pc. But since most of the people are facing this issue, I guess its time for developers to release a patch for this issue soon.

Apart from the Graveyard stage, I am also getting lags and slow motion on the throne room of Shao Khan's. But when I choose another stage then it works fine and gives almost 80fps rate. I dont think that the game is broken completely but there are some stages that are poorly designed. So until a patch comes to correct to this problem, we will just have to stick to playing another stages in the game.