Thread: Mod download for Mortal Kombat 9 Komplete Edition for pc version

Mod download for Mortal Kombat 9 Komplete Edition for pc version

Alright, so does anyone know if there is any mods available for Mortal Kombat 9 Komplete Edition on pc? There are many mods available for different games on the net so I was wondering if there is any available for this Mortal Kombat 9 game as well. I am trying my luck to get atleast some skin changing mode and also the game framerates. Where can I get this, thanks for any information.

Re: Mod download for Mortal Kombat 9 Komplete Edition for pc version

Well, I dont think any mods are available for Mortal Kombat 9 Komplete Edition game for pc version. Even I am looking for a mod to run this game on some suitable resolution. It would be also good to port skins from different games like Street Fighter. Also, I was wondering if the modded game can be compatible in online gaming? Also, how can I play this game in Windowed mode, does anyone know?

I think that for Playstation 3 and Xbox 360 console, you have already got mods available for Mortal Kombat 9 Komplete Edition and therefore I think that it will be soon available for pc as well. Since the same engine is used with all the required files available, so it wont be tough to change the mods for PC gaming as well. Also, it will be good if this game can be run on DX11 as well.

I thought that the config.ini file is totally different than it is on the gaming consoles. So, it seems that the file type of the characters in the game will be different as well. Also, a one-button fatality in Mortal Kombat Komplete Edition on our computer would be an awesome mod. Also, I think that we will be getting some mods available for the characters in the exclusive content of Mortal Kombat Komplete Edition.