Thread: cannot start Deadpool game bought from Steam

cannot start Deadpool game bought from Steam

I have already done many things to solve the issue like deleting temporary folders, restarting computer and Steam app, uninstalling and reinstalling Deadpool game from my pc, downloading the up-to-date graphics driver, turned off antivirus, etc; but still Deadpool game is not able to start on my pc? Whenever I am trying to launch the game then I get a message that states:

"appDebugMessagef" and "You ran out of memory"

Does anyone know how to resolve this problem? Thanks

Re: cannot start Deadpool game bought from Steam

Even I am facing a similar type of issue when I am trying to start Deadpool game. The game will only show a loading screen and then a logo will come up and after that the whole screen will go black and nothing else. I have to press alt+ctrl+del to launch task manager where it says that the game is not responding and therefore I have to End the task for the game manually? Who can help me out with this problem?

I also had similar kind of trouble with this game on my PC. But for me whenever I tried to restart the game then it used to work fine for me. Since I am using a very big widescreen monitor I am getting into this problem very often. So, after disabling the widescreen and multi-mon thing in my monitor I found that it fixed this issue and this can be again enabled by pressing the Alt+tab button as well. You can try out the same if you would like.

Have you tried to launch or play the game in Windowed mode and not full screen. Also, just try to add the "-nocrashdialog" without the quotes at the end of the launch option for the deadpool.exe game and see if that corrects the problem. Or else, go to the Steam library and then right click on Deadpool game from the list and then choose options and click on "Set Launch Options" on the general tab. After that enter "-nocrashdialog" without the quotes in the field and save the settings and then try to launch the game and see if that works.