Thread: Dark Game looks terrible in preview, should I buy it or not?

Dark Game looks terrible in preview, should I buy it or not?

I saw some trailers and certain preview of this new game called as Dark. It is based on some horror story line. When I saw the preview that was extremely pathetic. The graphics and all looks really dull. But later on I found that people are saying this game is really nice. I want some advice on the same. From online trailers I am not able to really understand how this game is. What is the actual story line and on what it is usually based.

Re: Dark Game looks terrible in preview, should I buy it or not?

The game looks fine to me. I had not yet bought it but I am watching some walkthroughs on youtube. The game is not different. In this you are like a vampire killing enemies. The characters has dark powers. I hope this would be interesting.

It is a horror rgp game. There are ample of videos on Youtube that can give you clear information about the game. The game is based on killing enemies, sucking their blood and then moving ahead. The character in the game is a powerful vampire who has ability to attack silently. The game has really exciting story. But I am also not happy with the graphics. It looks a bit dull. The gameplay is simply based on hunting people. The game go poor ratings. When we talk about horror games then Resident Evil proves to be the best among all. It is a great fighting game where you can simply shoot enemies and move ahead. There are ample of horror games available in the market which you can buy. And if you are not really interested in rpg then there are ample of game available. Dark looks a bit slow to me. It has a really long story line where you are stuck in a weird story.

Dark is a kind of stealth action game. It is just like hiding and killing enemies. The games goes slow in all chapters. While at some point there are great twist. I found Far Cry as one of the best game series so far. It is long enough to keep you engaged for hours.

Dark does not offers you any new stuff. It goes with a common gameplay where you are finding enemies and killing them. I also agree that Far Cry is really awesome series. The game looks to be going really well in gameplay and has ample of great twist. Dark is straight forward game with basic gameplay and few set of skills. While compare to that RE and Far Cry are far more better. When we talk about best horror games then there are hardly few names that come in my mind. Like Dead Space, RE, Far Cry, etc. While for action adventure I think Prototype series is really great. Dark looks to be a bit outdated to me. Because the game is simply slow in the gameplay and goes dull when you keep on playing it. I had seen many walk-through videos of the same on the web. Still I think the game requires more better mechanics that would make it more better in terms of output.