Thread: Co-Op mode in Dark Game

Co-Op mode in Dark Game

I have decent computer build on which I can play all high end games on medium settings. I was thinking of buying this new game called Dark from the Steam website. Apart from that I usually like co-operative modes in gameplay, so does this game have co-op mode or its single player only? Anyhow, when I saw its gameplay video on youtube, it resembles like Assassin's Creed type of game? Thanks for any information.

Re: Co-Op mode in Dark Game

I have just started playing Dark game on my pc and no where I can see any option to play this game in co-op mode, so it is limited to single player only. As for the graphics, the characters seem like similar to a comic style. Also, the music in the start of the level is pretty awesome and I am searching for its album right now. Anyhow, check out more details on Steam page for this game.

I also like to play co-op, but I have seen that most of the internet gamers from all across the world are poor players who dont really know what to do in a situation when you are in trouble. Also, I dont think that most of the games need to have a co-op mode to make it the best titles, even single player games are also very well matched and enjoyable.

For your question, there are no co-op or multiplayer mode in Dark game. This decision was made so that gamers can enjoy the best possible singleplayer experience and being a vampiric game, you will enjoy it much playing alone rather than with a collegue which will decrease the level of scariness in the game, even though the game is completely focused on Stealth type.