Thread: Deadpool game graphics is not good enough

Deadpool game graphics is not good enough

Well, Deadpool is no doubt a superb game with mixing combos and all for fighting and it has got a medium level of good storyline as well. But lets face it, me along with most of the other people I have seen a number of good games with better gameplay. I think that Deadpool gameplay graphics is not living up to the mark compared to other games that are released in 2013 year. It could have been better with some extra work.

Re: Deadpool game graphics is not good enough

I dont think there is anything wrong about the graphics, it just the gameplay of the game which makes it look bad. The gameplay is completely based like a comic book and hence it has got that kind of a typical display. Actually, this game would better attract small kids who would like to play it on their part, but the perhaps the language used in the game is for mature people.

If this game is compared with the amazing spiderman then deadpool has got some good enough graphics with a nice art style where else amazing spiderman has a weak art style with good graphics. The developers have focused more on the game than the graphics in this game it seems. Personally, I would always take a good art designed game over graphics game.

Well, it is actually good to have a bad graphics game because then my pc will be able to handle it without any lags or such even at high settings. I dont like to play games on 1024x768 resolution so it is good that this game has appropriate graphics. And leaving that, Deadpool is kind of a very amusing game with comedy dialogues in between gameplay.