Thread: Newly purchased characters in Marvel Heroes game disappeared

Newly purchased characters in Marvel Heroes game disappeared

Somebody please give me the developers contact number Just an hour ago i bought two new characters for Marvel Heroes that cost me $20. I was just enjoying these characters but somehow i got kicked off the server. I logged in back and surprised to see that my characters are gone. The two characters which i purchased were no more visible. They are just disappeared.

I tried to contact them but they have also pulled off the option to email. So now there are no more option to contact the store and also i dont my characters. Does it mean that my $20 are gone? I want the money back. Please give me their contact number or please suggest me some workaround.

Re: Newly purchased characters in Marvel Heroes game disappeared

This could be because the server went down. Even i purchased a super hero just a minute before the server maintenance, and guess what payment was done but before i get the hero in my account server went down and i didn't got any hero.

I have applied for the refund but didn't received any response from them. Hope i get atleast the refund or my hero.

Quote Originally Posted by Dayaamay View Post
    I have applied for the refund but didn't received any response from them. Hope i get atleast the refund or my hero.
    I am not sure whether it will help but you guys should give it a try. Just login to the account, click Account Summary. Here at the bottom right of the screen you will find an option called “Support”. Clicking the same will bring up a form. Simply fill up the form mentioning your issues and submit. If you get a message saying that submission is in queue that means the form has been submitted and you will receive a reply from them. Probably you will get the refund or they will allow you to select the hero without paying it again.

Hope it helps.

Even I am having the issue. I lost my three characters as well money and points because of the sever maintenance.

This game is just disgusting. Over hundreds of problems so far since I bought it. I forgot the money, forgot my custumes, quit the game. Too happy now.