Thread: Freezing and frame-rate problem in Marvel Heroes

Freezing and frame-rate problem in Marvel Heroes

I had installed Marvel Heroes on my system. There is a bit issue with the output here. I am having a GeForce GTX 650 gpu .Which looks to be enough for gaming. But when I play I am getting a poor frame rate. Also the game is freezing in between. I am playing it on steam with my friends. I am getting freezing issue while my friends are able to play it properly. What can be the issue.

Re: Freezing and frame-rate problem in Marvel Heroes

Try to re-install the game. That might resolve the issue. It happened with me on COD. I was trying to play it on multiplayer and was not able to get a good fps. But after re-installation it worked fine.

The issue can be due to outdated drivers. I will advice you to update your video drivers and then test back. Sometime it happens due to old drivers this kind of issue appear. You just need to go on the official website of your graphic card provider and you can download fresh drivers from the same. You can also run windows update here which will do the job. You have to first wipe out the old drivers. Do not overwrite the installation on existing one.There would be problem with the same. First go on the official site of your graphic card manufacturer and download the latest drivers. Then go on Control Panel > Uninstall Program and in that click on the video driver. Click on uninstall. This will remove the old driver and your existing color scheme will be changed to basic. Then add the new driver. Reboot your pc. That's all. Then try to play the game back again. Turn of all the background services. The more your system ram is free, more better will be your graphic output. Disable any unwanted themes of desktop customization applications if you had installed and test back.

Lagging is the most common issue with systems which are low on memory. My system was having 2GB ram on which I was playing Far Cry. It lags a lot sometime in between. But later on I added a additional 2GB stick and it resolved the issue.

There is a tiny app that can help you for getting more fps. But you have to ensure that there are no unwanted application on the background running. It is called as Game Booster. Download the app and install it in your pc. When you run the app this put the system on gaming mode. It automatically turn of all the background application offering more hardware performance. The tool is free and I use it frequently for gaming. It works really fine. It is a kind of hardware optimization application that simply kills unwanted program and gives your game more space in the physical memory. It also disable the cpu power saving options so that the processor can work at more better rate. This application is really helpful for old computers. While for new it can just give a limited output. Still you can try the same. Second thing you can do is simply re-install the game back again with latest patches available. That would add more stability to the gaming output.

Lagging is common on lan or online game. The reason lies with internet connectivity. This can be due to poor bandwidth or fluctuating internet speed. It is recommended that you must test your internet connection first. If it is fluctuating then complain to your isp about the same.

I too agree with that. I got some serious problem while playing battlefield on lan. The issue was with my lan adapter. After updating the drivers things went back to normal. Also if there is a internet issue then the game can cause problem. Try to checkout your internet connectivity first. Test out whether it is fine or not. When you launch the game check in task manager about your full system utilization. If it is high then surely there can be problem with the system resources. You might be having a low ram due to which you are not getting optimum performance from your system. It is necessary that you must remove some unwanted applications from your system. This would a bit less load on system while playing games. Second thing when you are connected to your friends via internet or lan checkout the latency. If it is high then your are having some issue with connection. But if latency is proper then just run a driver update. That will do the job.

Try Ramdisk. This is a tiny utility that moves your game from your existing ram to hard drive. That means it tells a application to use the hard drive as default ram. It really improves the gaming output and also work fine.