Thread: Username or password invalid launching Marvel Heroes game

Username or password invalid launching Marvel Heroes game

As many of my friends are playing Marvel Heroes now a days, i thought to join them. I installed the game on my system without any error or problems, but when i try to login with my username and password, it just wont accept the same. I tried login several times but yet the same result however the username and password works fine for the site but not for the game. One of my friend suggested me to try re-installing the game itself. Well i did that as well but still it is not accepting my user/pass. Now we dont have any idea left. Hope anyone of you can help me out with this.

Thanks in advance.

Re: Username or password invalid launching Marvel Heroes game

Hey even i have been through this issues earlier. In my case i logged in successfully with my username and password, played the game for half an hour, got kicked out from the server, tried immediately to log in again and guess what, it was not accepting the password. This is just the worst thing you can expect from any gaming server. After trying a lot still it was not accepting my credentials. Finally i changed the password and tried logging in. This time it accepted. It took about 5 minutes to change the password but thats the only solution i guess.

Are you guys using the same Username and password that you created for Beta version? It seems to. Let me tell you that they have deleted all the accounts from Beta and hence your credentials might not be getting accepted. Try creating a new account and then login.

Quote Originally Posted by Puloma View Post
    Are you guys using the same Username and password that you created for Beta version? It seems to. Let me tell you that they have deleted all the accounts from Beta and hence your credentials might not be getting accepted. Try creating a new account and then login.
    Dude, I guess you dint read my post above. I have clearly mentioned that I was already playing the game logged in, got kicked and immediately my password became unacceptable. DO you think it was beta account?

The only solution for this problem is either try changing the password (which is not allowed most of the time) or simply creates a new account.

Just make sure that you register new account with another email address because the earlier email will not be accepted anymore. Yeah, it is the problem from their server end and we cannot do anything about that.