Thread: Remember Me game freezes continuously on my computer

Remember Me game freezes continuously on my computer

I am running Windows 8 64 bit on my computer with Core i7 processor and Radeon 7990 graphics card. I have installed Remember me game on my computer and I can play it for hours as well. But when a cutscenes start in the game, then at any point this game will freeze and then my computer will locks up. I have tried to play the game in low graphics setting as well but still it wont work for me. I simply have to hard reboot my computer to get rid of the freezing problem. Any ideas how to fix this problem? Thanks.

Re: Remember Me game freezes continuously on my computer

Well, which version of graphics driver are you using. Have you tried to install the latest 13.6 beta drivers from amd website and checked if that works, also try to turn on Supersampling as well. Since the freezing occurs after sometime while playing the game, then it will best that you lower the resolution in the game settings as well or play the game in Windowed Mode and check if it helps.

Beta drivers are still buggy, since it is not completely finalised, so remove it asap. Just try to do a clean install of the final version of the driver when it gets released. The system that you have mentioned looks find for playing this game on highest settings. Check by overclocking your CPU a bit with different softwares like Turbo and see if that helps you to play the game fine.

Can you try to verify Remember Me game’s integrity on Steam, follow the below step to do that:
    1. Load Steam
    2. From the Library section, right-click on the game and select Properties from the menu.
    3. Select the Local files tab and click the Verify integrity of game cache... button.
    4. Steam will verify the game's files - this process may take several minutes.
    5. Once the process is completed, the Check Window will automatically exit.

More information you can get over here - https://support.steampowered.com/kb_...2037-QEUH-3335