Thread: Is Remember Me game worth to buy or not

Is Remember Me game worth to buy or not

Remember Me is released recently with action packed story line. I want to buy the game but before getting that it is better to collect some advice on that. I just blindly purchased Resident Evil Revelation for Xbox. The game was awful. It lacks good graphics and also it features the same old story line. Now this new one Remember Me is released in the market and I want this game. I had seen the trailer which looks to be more promising here. But the gameplay is different. It does not shows any fps type output. Is it like Max Payne.

Re: Is Remember Me game worth to buy or not

It is different. The game is based on memories which you have to hunt and reach further level. It offers a mixture of action, strategy, and stealth type of gameplay. The game is awesome I think. You can watch some video gameplay on Youtube where you can find ample of information on it.

Remember Me is action game. It offers a new type of gameplay where you are dealing with memories. The game offers a new approach and I think this is really effective also. You play as a memory hunter in the game where you have a a ability to read others mind. The game is quiet distinct in first look. It has ample of weapons, skills that you can develop and simply move ahead with hitting people. The game is based on collection of memories. It has ample of new things to discover and I think you will really like it. The game offers a find hidden objects type of gameplay where in between you will also encounter zombies type creature whom you can assault. There is some corporation in the game that simply has access to everyone's memory in the city. So you are on some kind of mission to collect every part of your memory. It is a very long story line and has ample of things in between. The game deals with fighting skills based on Martial Arts. There are many things to discover here. It is a discovery based game offering more better outlook. I do not think the game is complicated but really promising based on the story line. The graphic quality is great here and it is out for other platform also. If you are willing to buy then you can simply go for the same. That will be more helpful I think. To get more general ideal on the same it is better if you go with the video gameplay. That would be more better.

It is a awesome game. The game is features a digitized world where you are engaged with finding lost memories. This remind me of Total Recall. The game is awesome and has many competitive level. I think you must go for the same. That would be more appropriate.

If you are a great fps lover then you avoid the game. The gameplay mechanics are great here, but somehow there is a bit slow down in the story line. I had played Uncharted recently and compare to that this games is slow. It is mostly based on observation. The game features a mixture of many different type of skills like you can simply climb on different structures or you can just unlock different skills to hit enemies. At the start it is not clear the type of enemies in the games. There are some weird creatures which looks more near to zombies but I do not think they are really so effective. The game deals with reading and changing the memories of people around u. You can make a foe a friend of yours and move ahead with the game. The central character in the game Nilin is a memory hunter. She owns ability to break in people's mind. After losing her memory she is guide by a old friend towards different mission. The game simply based on recovering her identity which keeps on opening new levels. I will not say the game is really great. It lacks a fast pace gameplay. If you had just finished playing games like Battlefield and need a break then you can go for Remember ME.

The game is having great graphics. The game is really unique. But as usual you just keep on moving and breaking other peoples mind. I found the game menu really long. It is complicated to learn each and every skills and hook them on the control. It can be more easier.

It is right that the game has certain high points in terms of visual output. The game features a nice theme which is really good to opt for. The game has more complicated combat module here. It is a bit time consuming to learn but somehow really effective when you are using it wisely.The game really ask for skills. It offers a long hour of gameplay along which you can also enjoy a entirely different story line. The most annoying part of the game is its cinematic. You cannot skip them. You have to watch them full. That extend the time line more. I tried almost all keys and also checked inside the game settings, but found nothing to stop the cinematic. It is also loaded with lots of narration. That is why it looks to be some kind of slow moving novel. Most of the enemies in the game are zombies type character easy to bring down. To kill them you do not require any special training here.

I agree with that cinematic thing. It is really irritating. It is not easy to skip at all. I started playing the game and found it really interesting. But I am expecting more combat and ample of weapons also. I hope in further level there will be more this type of elements available.