Thread: Call of Juarez Gunslinger DLC

Call of Juarez Gunslinger DLC

I am really enjoying this Call of Juarez Gunslinger game on my pc. I am playing it on the highest graphics setting without any issues or lags. I found this game very amazing and therefore would like to know if there is any further DLC planned for this game, so that I can enjoy it more. The historic events of shooting down the enemy is pretty awesome and if the DLC would be the same length of the main story then it would be fantastic.

Re: Call of Juarez Gunslinger DLC

Yes, even I agree that the story mode missions are better. And even if a Multiplayer DLC for this game would release then it would be fun. I would like to sign in for the petition as well to make a new DLC for it, because I really enjoyed this game comapared to the Bound in blood version. But in any case, I was thinking if this game can be modded to play for a free roam or environment, this would be also very fun.

This game is very addictive and I will surely vote for a DLC as well. Using the gun to fire in this game is pretty slick and I would buy an addon immediately when it comes. The game engine is very powerful and due to some nice game writers this game should be kept on developing further like the Red Dead Redemption game. Previous versions like Cartel were not upto the mark if compared with this game.

I have already completed the game and I want to play more of it. Whether the MP or single player DLC comes, I will get it asap. Also, if they can release a multiplayer arcade mode then also it will be fine. Call of Juarez Gunslinger has a nice mixed story and the non-stop action in the game is also good.