Thread: Should I buy Resident Evil Revelations for PC or Console edition

Should I buy Resident Evil Revelations for PC or Console edition

I want to buy Resident Evil Revelations. I am confused which version should I buy. It should be PC or Console. I was first thing about PC, but gone through some review which said that the PC version does not offers a really great graphic. I am having Xbox also. I had seen people also complaining about some bugs in the pc edition. Can anyone here provide me answer which one should I go for. I think Xbox will be great but here control is limited due to which playing games on it is bit annoying.

re: Should I buy Resident Evil Revelations for PC or Console edition

Resident Evil Revelations came out of Nintendo 3DS. It is the same edition with same story line and gameplay. I think you must test that on 3DS first. I do not really liked this game. I was having great expectations from the same. I had bought a PC edition but yet not satisfied the gameplay here.

Resident Evil is popular due to its horror survival gameplay. And this time the expectations are high. Here I am not talking about the PC or Console edition. I thought the new version will be more better this time. But as mentioned above they are repeated the same type of story line. It is just the ported edition. I had not seen that on console, but on PC the game looks dull. I had seen the game getting old with outdated graphics and does not really work fine here. I am was expecting a bit more graphical improvements here. Go on Youtube and check the video gameplay and see what output you are getting. After playing the game I will not really recommend this to anyone. Because it lacks a number of thing. As per a Resident Evil game I am expecting a lot more action on the same. I had seen the game just go worst when you keep on moving on. The story line is also poorly implemented. It looks the game company was in hurry to release it. For pc the graphics are not so great. Buy this only if you are a crazy Resident Evil fan. On pc it is surely going to disappoint many.

You are right on that. The pc graphics is not so great here. The output is simply bad here. I never thought the new edition will be so dull. The last one which I had played was much more better. But as the new edition keeps on coming the game is getting dull in terms of output.

Re: Should I buy Resident Evil Revelations for PC or Console edition

The game fall back on expectations. I also bought a PC edition. I thought this time I am going to get something new. Some favorable gameplay here that will give out a better output and great graphic quality. But scene is different here. I am not getting what I had expected. If the game is not great on PC, then how can you expect the game would be better on Xbox also. It is essential that you must play the older series only which is more better. I think the last one is RE5 which is one of the best series with new story line and ample of great graphics. Being poor on graphics, the game also lacks great mechanics in fps shooting. I will recommend you to not to for pc or even console editions.