Thread: FOV fix for Call of Juarez Gunslinger

FOV fix for Call of Juarez Gunslinger

I really loved the game Call of Juarez Gunslinger, liked its story set in 1910, its gameplay, its characters, etc. But the only thing i am annoyed enough is its missing FOV settings. It is so bad in the game that though playing the game for entire day i only managed to finish just first chapter. Though i have a large 27 inch monitor with 16:9 ratio, the FOV is not at all suitable for me and i am not able to find any option to change the same.

Did anyone find any kind of options to change the Field of view in Gunslinger? If yes, please let me know as well. Thank you.

Re: FOV fix for Call of Juarez Gunslinger

I think somebody need to teach about FOV to Techland developers because i have found this problem with most of their games except the few like Dead island and its sequel. Just like their other games they haven;t provided any FOV settings in Call of Juarez Gunslinger as well due to which i am not buying it though the game is interesting as per story (saw some videos on youtube). If i am not wrong there would be several gamers around the world who would not like to buy this game just because of its missing FOV.

Yeah, you guys are correct. Call of Juarez Gunslinger has very bad and inflexible FOV due to which many gamers have faced the problem but fortunately Techland had worked on the same and are about to release a patch fixing the FOV issues.

Infact one of the DEV team member has also said that "our patch allowing tidy tweak of the FOV is right on the way." So its a great news for you all who bought Gunslinger and not able to play because of missing FOV. Just wait for a day or two for the patch.

Quote Originally Posted by Gorochana View Post
    Techland had worked on the same and are about to release a patch fixing the FOV issues.
    Dude they are not "about" to release the patch but it is already released and available for steam users. Since the release several people have fixed their problems with FOV issues. The update contains the following major fixes:
    • hit indicator is now disabled in True West difficulty mode
    • new option to disable crosshair regardless of the difficulty mode
    • new option to adjust mouse sensitivity on duels
    • new settings available in video.scr file