Thread: No Menu or text after starting Remember Me game

No Menu or text after starting Remember Me game

I dont know whether it is just me or somebody else facing this problem. Downloaded Remember me, installed it on my Gaming PC successfully without any problem. But when i launch the game the menu never appears. Infact not a single text appears on the screen. Hence i am not able to play the game, not able to do any in game settings, etc

I dont think the problem is with my PC because i have been playing several games on this same computer. Any idea what is wrong? Is there anyone else facing the problem? Any fixes?

Re: No Menu or text after starting Remember Me game

Well i dint faced any such problem. Are you sure your system is capable enough to run the game? I mean did you checked the system requirements and does it matches with your PC? I am sure that there is no problem with the game because it is working fine on 1000s of computer including mine which is running with Windows 7, 1GB HD6870, Phenom II X6 3.2ghz 1090T and 8GB of RAM with 13.4 Catalyst drivers. Just try digging out your system, update all drivers, if possible re-install the game itself again and see if it works fine (it should work).

Thanks for replying Roockie. you talking about System requirements, well my gaming rig is far much higher than the recommended system requirements mentioned for this game. I have been playing several high end games on this same computer but never problem like this.

And yeah, i tried re-installing the game again but yet the problem remains. I have now no idea what else to try. Somebody please provide me a working solution. Many Thanks.

I dont know whether this will work for you but you can still give it a try as it atleast worked for me. As even i faced this problem earlier, only thing i use to get is black screen after launching the game, i started hitting Enter few times. Finally the first menu appeared. Then i clicked New Game -> Auto Save OK and -> Normal Difficulty". Thats it. Since then whenever i launch the game it works fine and no more black screen. So that you need to do is when you launch the game just keep hitting enter (may be 10 to 15 times) and see if it helps.

Quote Originally Posted by Dewei View Post
    i started hitting Enter few times. Finally the first menu appeared. Then i clicked New Game -> Auto Save OK and -> Normal Difficulty". Thats it. Since then whenever i launch the game it works fine and no more black screen.
    Indeed a silly mistake but dont know how it worked. Thank you very much for sharing the same Dewei, not just for you but it worked for me as well.