Thread: Call of Juarez Gunslinger patch download

Call of Juarez Gunslinger patch download

Hey guys i am playing Call of Juarez Gunslinger since past couple of days and getting annoyed day by day because of new issues and error every now and then. I think i had made the biggest mistake by investing my money in this game. Sometimes i get the BEX error, sometimes lagging and sometimes several other problem.

Finally i heard from someone that the developers have released some kind of patch to fix out those problems. Can anyone please tell me where can i get this patch for download? Also let me know how to apply the patch? It will be good if you guys can also tell me what fixes has been done with the patch?

Re: Call of Juarez Gunslinger patch download

hello Mowry, the patch was actually released about 10 days ago and you heard about the same today? Anyways, you will get the update automatically when you launch the game on PC or Conoles, just make sure it is connected to Internet. But as of now i guess the update is only available for Steam version of Gunslinger. The changes done in this update 1.01 are such as they have disabled the hit indicator, you can now also disable the crosshair regardless of the difficulty mode, they have added some more settings and options in mouse sensitivity on duels and video.scr file. Apart from this there are some fixes done as well.

Thanks for the information Gamer-Boy but i have a request. I have been facing several problems with Gunslinger since past week like BEX error, Crashing issues, Audio problems and more. Also as you said the update will appear as soon as we start the game on internet connected PC, i did it but i dint found any update.

So my request is, if you could provide me the actual fixes done in the udpate, i will work to get the update any how on my PC. But if the fixes are not worth i would let it go. Thanks for help.

Quote Originally Posted by Lord of speech View Post
    So my request is, if you could provide me the actual fixes done in the udpate, i will work to get the update any how on my PC. But if the fixes are not worth i would let it go. Thanks for help.
    Here are the list of fixes done in Gunslinger Update 1.01:
    • Fixed audio on 7.1 output configurations issues and crashes due to this.
    • Fixed crashing issues due to long Steam nicknames with non-latin characters
    • Fixed leaderboards displaying non-latin characters
    • Fixed stuttering issues with keyboard and mouse
    • Added new settings to adjust mouse sensitivity on duels