Thread: How to get Nvidia 3D Vision to work with Resident Evil Revelations

How to get Nvidia 3D Vision to work with Resident Evil Revelations

I am trying to play Resident Evil Revelations with Nvidia 3D Vision but no matter what I do, it will simply stop the display driver from responding and after that it gives me blue screen after enabling it. I am looking to play this game in 3d because it orginally came from the 3DS console and the game will also make some scarry moments playing in 3d. Does anyone know how to get Resident Evil Revelations to work with Nvidia 3D Vision? Thanks

Re: How to get Nvidia 3D Vision to work with Resident Evil Revelations

Resident Evil Revelations is a good game and I had fun playing it one year back on the Nintendo 3DS. I agree that this game will surely give you the full Resident Evil experience playing in Nvidia 3d Vision. But I dont know whether the 3D rendering of Nvidia and Nintendo 3DS version are similar or not. There are also no information given on Nvidia website if Nvidia 3D Vision is supported by this game?

I am playing this game and found that compatibility with 3D Vision is excellent. From the start of the game, even if the game has got no rating from Nvidia yet, it proves a great surprise because I did not notice any 3D display bug. The 3D depth effect is beautiful, and adjusting the intensity is more than 90%. In so far, environments traversed throughout the game until the end of the decorations are often a bit confined, 3D highlights perfectly the catastrophic atmosphere that emerges as well. The only disappointing environments are sequences outside on the deck or some small episodes in the snow because the mist and fog is not clear for some prospects.

What version of the graphics driver are you using, is it the latest one? Many people are playing Resident Evil Revelations without any issues with Nvidia 3D Vision, just try to download the driver version 314.22 and see if that works. Also remove any surround sound if you are using which might be conflicting with the game.

This game works perfectly with Nvidia 3D Vision, all you need to do is disable the crosshair altgether or set to depth. Or you can download the SHADEROVERRIDE from here and install it on your pc. After that open keyboard.exe before starting the game. It will be able to fix some sort of elements of the game that usually stops responding.