Thread: How to play Resident Evil Revelations on 2560x1440 resolution

How to play Resident Evil Revelations on 2560x1440 resolution

I received my copy of Resident Evil Revelations just yesterday itself, installed it fine without any problem, even the game is running good but only till 1900 x 1080 resolution. I want to play the game on higher resolution, that is 2560 x 1440 as i play most of the game on this resolution itself but revelations doesn't seems to be working. As soon as i increase the resolution game starts freezing, lagging and gets minimized itself.

Did anyone here managed to play Revelations on 2560x1440 resolution? If yes, please tell me how.

Re: How to play Resident Evil Revelations on 2560x1440 resolution

Yes, there are few people who have seen to be playing Revelations on 2560x1440 resolution. By the way can you just tell me if you have had managed to play any video game on such high resolution ever on your computer? Or this is the first one you were trying to do? I am asking this because There are very few games launched recently that supports resolution of 2560 x 1440. Also it requires a huge resources to run the game without lag or freeze and in order to provide such resources you will require to invest a good amount of dollars or rupees. yeah, i am talking about high end hardware including processor, ram and graphic cards.

Quote Originally Posted by Suprakash View Post
    By the way can you just tell me if you have had managed to play any video game on such high resolution ever on your computer? Or this is the first one you were trying to do? .
    Thanks for the reply Suprakash, yes i have played not just one of two but dozens of games in 2560 x 1440 resolution on this same rig and they worked fine. Only the problem is with Resident Evil Revelations. And obviously i have invested a very good amount in this configuration for playing the game as i want.

What now?

Even i was facing problem running the game on said resolution earlier. No matter what i tried, the game was just not running on 2560 x 1440. But later after digging out more about the same i found that Capcom has released a patch for Revelations that fixes many other stuffs including the resolution one. I applied the same and guess what, now i am able to play the game on high resolution without a single problem. I think you should also try out the same.

Hope it helps.