Thread: Resident Evil Revelations PC worth it?

Resident Evil Revelations PC worth it?

Is Resident Evil Revelations good on PC. I want to buy this game. I am a great fan of all Resident Evil series. The game looks awesome in trailers. But I had seen some gameplay videos of pc, which are not so effective. That is the reason I am making this thread to find out whether the game is really worth to play on pc or not. The gameplay video for other platform looks satisfying. I hope there is something unique this time. The game has a common gameplay of horror survival which is followed from long time.

Re: Resident Evil Revelations PC worth it?

The game is good. I am also going to get this game. I had not yet ordered it. I had gone through a set of videos which are based on the game and they really look promising. I will still go for some more videos which would help to understand the new things in it.

Resident Evil Revelations has positive reviews from many. But as it is a fps type game you cannot expect much from it. This game is just the next edition of old one. There is nothing unique here. You have to get rid of zombies and creatures who attack you. There is nothing special about the story also. Technically the game has advance mechanics and a better graphic output. The old creatures are revived to new one. It is a bit disappointment according to me. The evaluation that I got on the game is not really satisfying. If you are a crazy Resident Evil fan then the game will be good for you or else if you are willing for a more better fps then go for the new Metro: Last Night. It is more better I think. It has reasonable levels and ample of creatures to kill. The disappointment lies here is due to the same old story line and basic weapons mechanism. Being a sci-fi game it is necessary that there must be more better enhancement in the same. In terms of multiplayer the game is good. The game has its own style. After a long gap we had seen the game back in a new form. As I mentioned due to the same kind of gameplay I would prefer to go for Metro. That would be more competitive I think.

There were few bugs in the game after installation. But a new patch has resolved the problem. The game goes well. It just deal with shooting the creatures. There is more puzzle in place of shooting. The game developer has done major changes this time. I hope this will be competitive to play.

This game has a similar story line like the old one. The version was first on Nintendo 3DS and then developed on consoles and pc. It looks like a repetition of the old game. I was expecting more here. But somehow I am not satisfied. I will give average marks to the game. It is not completely great. It remains interesting to some point. For those who had played Resident Evil series already might be not satisfied with this one. The game is based on a pending story which lies with the 4th and 5th series. Where a set of team is on the missing to rescue missing people. I will not say the game has a really great fps gameplay but decent for those who loves Resident Evil series. Based on the similar type of gameplay dealing with zombies and monsters, the game goes well with standard storyline. What I want to say that it lacks a good competitive environment. At ample of places you will keep on shooting zombies and at the end of chapter there are more stronger one waiting. Compared to playing it on 3DS, the game is bit comfortable on the pc. I was expecting some changes between the 3DS and PC edition. But both are exactly the same. And the price is also similar. It is a bit costly according to me. I had played the 3DS edition also. It is a classic horror game instead of fast pace sci-fi shooter.

The game is bit better compared to Resident Evil 6 which was a complete disaster. It was launched long before. I saw the trailer and gameplay video which showed it was worth, but the graphics and story line was not so good. Later on I ordered Revelation which was a relief but I also agree it is costly.

It looks like the game is designed by some lazy person. It is just removed from 3DS and protected on PC. Which makes it dull. When you hear about the new edition of any game then surely the expectations here are high. You cannot just give the same edition. Making the older game back again on different console does not look to be worth enough. The game is great but it misses a lot of new thing. I agree that compare to this Metro Last Night is more better. In every new edition of Resident Evil there is hardly any modification. Which makes the gameplay bit more dull. The game lacks good weapons upgrades, proper story mode and enhanced graphics. The aim mechanism is also lame. I am not able to understand is it worth to release the game back again with so much shortcomings.

I did not liked the graphics. I was planing first Dead Island Riptide. This game is really awesome and much better than Resident Evil. I played the game at my friends home and I am not really going to buy this. Go for Dead Island. This is more better.