Thread: Gameplay info of Call of Juarez: Gunslinger

Gameplay info of Call of Juarez: Gunslinger

I had played a old edition of Call of Juarez which was a classic fps game. It is a bit low on weapons but still it was good for those who love to have a classic cow boy type video game. This time I saw in news a new edition is going to release to tomorrow. It is called as Gunslinger. I want some info on the gameplay. How it will be. I do not want to go for a upgraded version of the same old storyline. There must be something different this time. I had not yet seen the trailer but hope for something best here.

Re: Gameplay info of Call of Juarez: Gunslinger

The new one looks fantastic. I think you must go for the same. There is a short trailer on YouTube, but that tells nothing about the game. I am seriously interested in the game. I hope this will be more better compared to the older one. This should have more faster storyline.

First of all the game is great in graphics. The game features the same environment. A group of villages, cowboys and soldiers. Entering into the world of Wild West you are into a new city. The game is based on bounty hunter type of gameplay. It has ample of adventures. Based on some legend the game make you stick for longer time. Being a fps game the game is a bit slower. Because the further level here goes with the story. The game offers some new upgrades for the weapons and also to the abilities. So that you can enhance your shooting skills to great extent. Rightnow the weapons which are commonly included int he game is piston, shotgun and rifle. This are the common categories of the same. The game has a great list of skills that you can use on the player. So that it gets a more accurate shot in hitting the enemies. There are many news changes in the game which is simply hard to define. The actually gameplay can be only revealed properly once the game is finally out in the market. This time there is lot of explosions in the game. There are set of collectible added to get more new things. The actual story is still hidden. I hope the game can beat other fps game in the market. Making it less complicated it other most important thing which is needed.

The game is based on the old series. There are new changes and upgrades. I found it just an enhanced edition of the old one. I do not think the game is simply great. The gameplay will be quiet similar to the older one which makes it a bit boring.

The game is based on the old series. There are new changes and upgrades. I found it just an enhanced edition of the old one. I do not think the game is simply great. The gameplay will be quiet similar to the older one which makes it a bit boring.

The game features ample of suspense while playing. It gives you a great way of dealing with different thugs in the wild west. The game is good for those who loves cowboys. The game features a distinct land deserted. There is no law here. The story line here is really wide. It is based on some treasure hunting also. The graphics are great but in today's time when we are already having a set of fast pace games, this might not able to lead the race. It is really after a long gap the game is revived and going to be release. Being a reasonable fps game it works well and offers nice experience also. This will be great treat for those who loves to have gps games. The launch date is still not confirmed. Some sites says it will be released tomorrow while some says it might take time. The trailer also does not reveal much. Atleast there must be a short 10min gameplay that can tell use more about the same. In terms if enhancements there is very few things to discuss.

I think the game will be more better this time. The last version which I had played long before was not so great. I hope the new story line will be better this time. But yet it can be proved only when the game is finally released in the market.

Call of Juarez: Gunslinger is just an come back. The game deals with more action and adventure this time. The game graphics obviously is improved. There are new kind of innovations in the game. The weapons mechanics is more improved here. This time the story line is bit different. With clean graphics and more better mechanics the game looks awesome. The gameplay looks to be great this time. I am great fan of this game. I had played the last edition and it was really great. The game features lots of new thing but yet it is pending to highlight. I think the game is going to have great dynamics. It is right that for those who loves fast fps game this will be a bit annoying. Things might not really work go as they want. The game is based on storyline which goes with ample of cinematic.

It is a shooting game only. You can ride on horseback and shoot with old weapons. It looks cooler, but there are more changes needed as per the game we play today. It is based on very old time and due to which it is on so great.