Thread: How to play co-op or splitscreen in Resident Evil: Revelations

How to play co-op or splitscreen in Resident Evil: Revelations

I have recently bought this new game Resident Evil: Revelations online and it is working great on my pc. There are no stutters or any crashes or anything, but one issue that I am facing is that I cannot play the game online in either co-op mode or in splicscreen mode? Isnt there this features available in this game or what? Thanks for any information.

Re: How to play co-op or splitscreen in Resident Evil: Revelations

Well, let me tell you that if you looking to play this co-op mode in the main campaign in this game, then there is no options to play so, which is by game designed itself. Actually, if you start to play in co-op mode, then the game becomes less scary and you dont get the feeling of loneliness and horror. But I think that, after that you have completed the Raid mode after beating the chapters 1-3 then the co-op becomes available both for locally and online. .

Yeah even I was going to say that only raid mode has got the co-op play for online and local play which can be offline. But the campaign mode is usually single player and it is not like Resident Evil 6. You get most of the room and enemies from campaign mode in Raid mode and it is also very nice, since you can steal ammo or special items in same, you will have to share everything.

The remake of the Resident Evil: Revelations released on the Nintendo 3DS sees a few small additions in excess of a total facelift program with an additional level of difficulty of the new characters for the Raid and some small additions here and there. However, the single player campaign contains sections with two players, and some users thought that this remake could incorporate some kind of playable game with a friend. But kowing that the remake was released a year and three months after the 3DS version and incorporating such a mode would rework the whole code which will be fairly drastic for the final result, it was logical to think that it would not be the case and thus it was noted that there will be no co-op campaign in Resident Evil: Revelations.

This is totally unaccpetable. Well, If with me there are some friends who want to play around with me, then do I need to say them to get home and play online? Also, I agree that the splitscreen mode is small and a bit irritating but it is also a good option to have without any doubt. It would have been fun playing this game with some of friends around.