Thread: Most irritating Pokemon?

Most irritating Pokemon?

I got symbian version of Pokemon Gold for my symbian phone and it is awesome. I had played this game when I was 8 year old on my friends gameboy color. It is wonderful to find it back.

When I was small, I didn't understand much of it. But now that I have grown up I understand this game much better.

Throughout the whole game we come across wild pokemon's in forest, grass, caves, water and many such places. I wanted to know opinion of other people which pokemon will qualify for most irritating pokemon.

For me, most irritating pokemons are,
    1. Zubat: Keeps leeching life and most of the base moves doesn't hurt it because of its flight and speed
    2: Golbat: Evolved Zubat. Keeps using Confuse Ray which makes it fighting harder as our pokemon keeps hurting itself.
    3. Magikaarp: Found in every water body. Keeps attacking our character. Doesn't have any attack, keeps using Splash repeatedly. Not worth defeating as it won't give any good XP also not worth catching as it is hard to evolve.
    4. Geodudes(above level 20): Once geodudes reach above level 20 they posses ability to self destruct. Thats what they do, self destruct and faint our one pokemon. Can't beat them, can't catch them and lose one pokemon.
    5. Caterpie: Keeps turning out in grass. Same reason for hating as that for Magikaarp.
    6. Metapod: Keeps turning out in grass. Same reason for hating as that for Centipie.

These all pokemons keep coming at us repeatedly without giving us any value added team use. Just irritating.

Re: Most irritating Pokemon?

Well, to be frank I hate this game and its characters as well. Their triangle face looks and pointed body seems like they have just being sketched out of a drawing book. And above that, their powers seems like they are some highly mutant formed animal from outside of this world. Its just my opinion which you dont have to follow in any case.