Voters
1. You may not vote on this poll
  • Tomb Raider

1 100.00%
  • Uncharted 3

0 0%

Thread: Which one is good Tomb Raider vs Uncharted 3

Which one is good Tomb Raider vs Uncharted 3

Which one according to you will be the best game. Tomb Raider is released recently with awesome graphics. I had seen the game trailer that was great. While I am a bit fond of Uncharted. I had played the older edition that offers a nice set of thrill and adventure. I am looking for some nice suggestion which one to go for. I am thinking about Tomb Raider this time. Which one according to you is one of the best game for today, that deliver adventure and action.

Re: Which one is good Tomb Raider vs Uncharted 3

There is no big difference. Both games look similar to me except the characters. In Tomb Raider a female characters deals with many problem while in Uncharted the male character. Both have a similar kind of gameplay. Compare to Uncharted, Tomb Raider has nice graphic output. There are ample of things revamp and new obstacles are added. That make the game more better this time. I will advice to go for the most latest as it more better. You can check the gameplay video on youtube for getting more idea on it.

Now this look like a competition between Drake and Lara Croft. I will also go with Tomb Raider. It is a mystical adventure game where you are not aware what is going to happen. You are not on a mission, but on a way to keep your self alive. I found Tomb Raider more competitive and adventurous. There are new things to discover and move ahead. There new tactics and powerful control that make the game a nice one for every ages. Instead of violence this games has more strategy.

techkid12 Guest

idea Re: Which one is good Tomb Raider vs Uncharted 3

I have always been a huge Tomb Raider fan, but I have to say I enjoy the graphics much better than on Uncharted 3...

Uncharted has more action. The game is based on mostly action while Tomb Raider gives you a open world to explore. I always love Tomb Raider great. But some obstacles are very annoying. If you had played Tomb Raider before, I am sure you will go for the new one obviously. The characters is revamped with ample of new edition that makes the game great. It will be great if you can find a gameplay video that give you more output on how both the games work.

I can give you the exact different. Uncharted 3 features realistic action. While Tomb Raider is based on fiction. The game mechanics are quiet similar to some extent. Tomb Raider pushes your survival instinct to work hardware. While Uncharted is more like a organized action series. As for today the latest game is Tomb Raider and it is obvious that in the new one you get more new stuff. Uncharted features a great storyline due to which it is still a choice of many gamers.