Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Crysis 3 crashes at chapter 2 Welcome to the Jungle

Crysis 3 crashes at chapter 2 Welcome to the Jungle

Hello, I have recently installed Crysis 3 on my high end gaming machine. The specifications of my computer is veyr high, I have I7 core processor with Asus GTX680-2GD5 Graphics Card and 8gb of ram setup on ASUS Rampage IV Extreme Motherboard. So, the game Crysis 3 was running perfectly without any lags or stutters with high settings and just after I completed the chapeter 1 - Post-Human mission, the game crashes on chapter 2. What happens is, the screen will show black screen at the start of chapter 2 and then immediately it will crash to desktop. I have tried to launch the game many times but still it will crash at that very start of the mission 2. Can anyone please help.

Re: Crysis 3 crashes at chapter 2 Welcome to the Jungle

Many people are facing same problems, the game usually crashes on the second chapter, first a black screen and then CTD (crash to desktop). Till now there is no fix for it. So, it might be a bug in the game itself and until the game developers release any kind of patch or fix, we will have to wait for some time.

Many people have posted crash 2 fix on their website and they want us to download their files after taking some kind of surveys. Some of those surveys require us to either complete a registration while the others are offers that we need to do by either purchasing it or putting in my credit card details. It seems to me some sort of fake schemes and even I dont think that there is any possible fix for it, unless the game developers release a patch to fix the game.
    QTechnology Ultra-Quiet ATX PSU 460W I MSI K8N Neo4-F I AMD Opteron 144 CABNE0545 2.66Ghz I 2 x 512MB RAM I 380GB Maxtor SATAI Raid0 Hard Drive I 40GB Maxtor IDE Hard Drive I Nvidia GeForce 7900GTX I Win XP Home Service Pack 2 I Soundblaster Xtreme Fidelity Fatal1ty I Mercury Home Theater HT-4500

I found some solution that is working for some people. To play the Chapter 2 of Crysis 3 game, you will need to do the following:
    • First of all run/launch the Cyrsis 3 game on your computer.
    • After that, when you are in menu, press the ~ button (tilt button I guess) to open the console.
    • Now you have to type Map Canyon and press Enter.

After doing all this steps, start playing with the 2nd mission and see if it is crashing or not.

Can you try to apply full permission to the Crysis 3 folder, allowing all users to full permission actually. By doing this, it will enable saves to work and fix the crash for everyone. Just try to make a usermade shortcut on your desktop and run it as admin, it will solve the problem for you.

There is also a possible solution for this problem. Any person who has completed the 2 chapter of this game, can directly upload the save game for chapter 3 of Crysis 3, so that people who are having the crash problem in chapter 2 of this game, can directly play chapter 3 and see if that is working fine or not. Although, you will miss the chapter 2 but still you will be able to play all other missions of Crysis 3 without any issues, its the last hope.

People Im also facing the same problem.I try my best on google to find some savegame files for crysis 3 pc ......

I also needed the save gamefiles cause im facing the same problem

Quote Originally Posted by sadiqkhanafridi View Post
    I also needed the save gamefiles cause im facing the same problem
    What you can do is download save game files of Crysis 3 from the below attachments for 2nd last chapter completed and then replay the mission on either chapter 2 or chapter 3. All you have to do is just go into the chapter selection menu and play the game from those mentioned chapters. I am uploading the Crysis 3 Save Game Chapter 6 Only Human and Ceph Mastermind Boss Fight below.

Thanks hitman u dont know how much i like pc games......ur great..

well my friend chapter selection is not available i can only load your save games from chapter 6 i need save from chapter 3.... i will be waiting for your reply

Quote Originally Posted by sadiqkhanafridi View Post
    well my friend chapter selection is not available i can only load your save games from chapter 6 i need save from chapter 3.... i will be waiting for your reply
    Well, in that case search for this whole sentence with text on google and you will come across some results for the save file - "crysis 3 save game chapter 2 Welcome to the Jungle"

It loads some mission, not sure if it is the starting of chapter 2: Welcome to the jungle. Anyways million thanks.

ThumbsUp Re: Crysis 3 crashes at chapter 2 Welcome to the Jungle

thx guys, now i can play crysis 3 again.amazing......but very difficult.

Quote Originally Posted by Mario2 View Post
    I found some solution that is working for some people. To play the Chapter 2 of Crysis 3 game, you will need to do the following:
    • First of all run/launch the Cyrsis 3 game on your computer.
    • After that, when you are in menu, press the ~ button (tilt button I guess) to open the console.
    • Now you have to type Map Canyon and press Enter.

After doing all this steps, start playing with the 2nd mission and see if it is crashing or not.
    this help me perfectly thanks Mario2......

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast