Thread: Co-op Mode in Dead Space 3 is not worth enough

Co-op Mode in Dead Space 3 is not worth enough

Why does the game developer added Co-op Mode in Dead Space 3. It is not at all worth enough. The beneficial part here is to harness the complete excitement of single player. And leaving that aside the Co-op had spoiled everything. So that is the place where the gameplay is screwed up. I am not happy with the introduction of Co-op mode in Dead Space 3. I had already played tha a lot in Gears of War. So a bit fed up with that interface. It is recommended that the next release that would be out should offer a more better gameplay in single player.

Re: Co-op Mode in Dead Space 3 is not worth enough

It is not right to say that the introduction of co-op mode made the gameplay bad. It is the form that is targeted in all the series and I think in the new one that is not done well. Well in single user you are the only one to move ahead and that generates more confusion. According to me there must be limitation in the same. That means a mixture of single and co-op gameplay is quiet worth enough to move ahead. I think the developer should have worked hard on the weapons. That is the place where a number of things lack and make the game more dull at some level.

Re: Co-op Mode in Dead Space 3 is not worth enough

I played the game fro some time and found it a bit impressive. It is not complicated but somehow it not good as Dead Space 2. I had played the same with my friend for some while and found that this game lacks a bit excitement or test. I had gone through some news before the release of game and found that the developer promised that it would be a much better in co-op mode. But that looks to be failing as per the output we got from gamers. It is not bad, but as this is a kind of survival horror game this game lacks thrill.