Thread: Weird Bug in Medal of Honor: Warfighter

Down Weird Bug in Medal of Honor: Warfighter

I have been a gamer for a long time. I have been playing games on PC for nearly 13 years. I have played old games like Dave, BioMenace, Doom to new high end games like GTA 4, Farcry 3. All the games have bugs in them, some are noticed some not. Some bugs are advantageous while some not.
    But recently when playing Medal of Honor: Warfighter by EA Games, I noticed weirdest of weird bug. In one mission, we are running through some ruins at night in rain killing enemies with stealth. In this mission, we have a AI controlled team mate.Now in this mission, suddenly our team mate starts shooting us. Most of the time he remains behind us, so it is less chance that we mistakenly hit him. If he is shooting at enemy and we come in between and get hit, that is understood. But he first kills the enemies around and then starts shooting at me. He doesn't stop till I am dead. Even if I restart from checkpoint, it doesn't help. I have restart the whole mission.

Has anyone seen any bug more weirder than this one in any game?

Re: Weird Bug in Medal of Honor: Warfighter

Thats weird, I have never heard of team mates killing their own partners. As you said it could be a bug in the game, did you try to apply any patch that subsides it? Check out the Medal of Honor: Warfighter Day 1 Patch that includes 110 fixes, which might be positive to you.