Thread: Need for Speed Most Wanted 2012 save game download

Need for Speed Most Wanted 2012 save game download

I had started playing Need for Speed Most Wanted 2012 a week ago and had cleared up many levels. However, because of some issue my brother reinstalled the completely without backing up the save games.

I don't to start all over again, so let me know if anyone here can provide me Need for Speed Most Wanted 2012 save game download. Help regrading this will be highly appreciated thanks in advance.

Re: Need for Speed Most Wanted 2012 save game download

Hey G.Kahli did you found it anywhere?? Even I am looking for it just to lead my friends. They have completed many levels and have unlocked too many cars and I am still struggling with 30 percent game progress. I am finding Need for Speed Most Wanted 2012 a bit difficult than its previous versions but no matter what I am enjoying the game. In case you find a download for it, please let me know. It would be very kind of you.

I haven’t tried playing Need for Speed Most Wanted 2012 but while searching for its download I came across some site and I am uploading one here.
    Just Download the below attachment, extract it and paste “Mysavegame” Folder in My Documents. In case you have your profile Games folder in My Documents, than delete it first and paste the one you’ve extracted.
    Attached Files Attached Files

Here’s my piece of save game, you can download it from the below attachment.
    This is what you have to do:
    Create "NFS Most wanted" in "My Documents" in case you don’t have one
    Create “Raj” folder in "NFS Most wanted" and paste the “save file” after extracting below attachment in “Raj” folder
    Once done you can run the game
    Attached Files Attached Files