Thread: Need for Speed Most Wanted Error Code: 800d0000

Need for Speed Most Wanted Error Code: 800d0000

Is there something wrong going on with EA servers?? I mean I have installed the Need for Speed Most Wanted few hours ago and whenever I am starting it, it fails to connect to EA servers and comes up with Error Code: 800d0000. In my case I am connected to origin, let me know if anyone has any idea about this error.

Re: Need for Speed Most Wanted Error Code: 800d0000

Same here, did you found a fix for it??? There’s surely something wrong with EA servers. I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling the game but that did not made any difference in my case. There’s nothing wrong with my internet as well, I have crossed checked it by connecting to other game server’s. I guess we will have to wait for some hours, may be EA is doing some kind of testing on their servers.

Why don’t you all contact EA support, if, there might be something wrong with their server than they might be aware of it and will let you know how much time they’ll take to fix it. If not than they will surely help you out with some workaround to deal with this error.

I have contacted them and they said there’s nothing wrong with their server, they said others have not yet reported about this error to them by now. So I was just trying to do a cross check and know if this is an issue in my case only or there are others facing it as well.
    They had suggested me to check internet connection, disable antivirus, disable firewall, reinstall game etc. I have already tried those things and haven’t got any luck. While doing a little bit of research I came across many others facing this error but God knows why EA people are not accepting the fact.

Guys try out below workarounds and let me know if you are able to connect to the EA servers after that.
    Check your firewall for Need for Speed Most Wanted and make sure that it is not getting blocked there
    Try adding 13000-13031 Port in TCP window
    If you still get Error Code: 800d0000, exit the game, open command prompt, type "netsh" without quotes and hit enter, after that type "int tcp set global ecncapability=disabled" without quotes and hit enter again and restart the game.
    I feel sad for people with good imagination.

Hey uninstalling and reinstalling the game worked out for me, I mean previously I was not having multiplayer or online features. After reinstalling the game when I selected Multiplayer, I got an option for connecting to EA server and after that I did not had any issue in connecting to it. It seems as if there was something wrong with EA server and EA people were simply pretending it.