Thread: Which platform will be worth getting for Resident Evil 6, PS3 or 360?

Which platform will be worth getting for Resident Evil 6, PS3 or 360?

I am having PS3 as well as xbox 360, I want to know which platform will be worth getting for Resident Evil 6? I have played previous version of Resident Evil on PS3 and was quite satisfied but I haven’t tried it on xbox 360 and have heard that it will be better on xbox 360. So what will you all suggest???

Re: Which platform will be worth getting for Resident Evil 6, PS3 or 360?

I will suggest you to go with PS3, Resident Evil was born on Playstation and I think that no other consoler will play it better than that. I have been playing RE games on the Playstation and I really feel that I get better graphic on it. Will love to check out pc version but will have to wait for some more weeks I think.

I agree upon that, no other console will play Resident Evil better than Playstation. I have played all version of Resident Evil on my playstation by now and have never been disappointed. I had tried Resident Evil 4 pc version but I was finding keyboard controls very frustrating to play the game. I am really not waiting for its pc version and will surely get its PS3 version in a day or two.

I don’t agree to you both, xbox 360 will play Resident Evil better than Playstation, One will get better framerate on xbox 360 compared to Playstation. If you don’t trust my words than just Google out “RESIDENT EVIL 6 CutScene Analysis X360 vs PS3 “ and check out its video on youtube and you will get better idea of what I am talking about. They have carried out a simple famerate test and xbox 360 is clearly winning the race.