Thread: Cannot fly in World of Warcraft: Mists of Pandaria until reaching level 90

Cannot fly in World of Warcraft: Mists of Pandaria until reaching level 90

I have been playing World of Warcraft: Mists of Pandaria for four days now and still I haven’t got the flying ability. I mean I had unlocked the flying ability in previous game and I thought it would be continued in this part too. But I was wrong; I am on level 85 and no flying ability yet. My friend who has reached level 90 says that he got the flying ability. Can someone tell me is it same for everyone or is it restricted to something else?

Re: Cannot fly in World of Warcraft: Mists of Pandaria until reaching level 90

The game is designed in such a way that you will not have the flying ability even if you are continuing from the old game. I don’t think that it is right to take away the flying ability. I mean we have been playing this game since the first beginning. It is like we have paid and loyally played a game for so many years and the developers take away a good feature from us. I think that it is wrong from the side of the developers of World of Warcraft: Mists of Pandaria to take out the features after all the time we have been playing it. If this same thing is repeated in the next game, I am sure that I will not be playing this game again.

I agree with the decision of the developers to remove the ability of flying from the game. I mean the story that is designed for World of Warcraft: Mists of Pandaria doesn’t need anybody to fly around. How else will the player face the enemies that are present on the ground? This will totally interrupt the story and create a different kind of game. I enjoyed World of Warcraft: Mists of Pandaria without the ability to fly and I think this is how the game should be. After the game ends, it is obvious that player won’t be interested in walking around the world, so the flying ability is given at the point where player must have explored most of the world.

As we can see that the graphics of this game have been enhanced very well as compared to the previous games in this series. The environment of the World of Warcraft: Mists of Pandaria is highly detailed and beautifully designed. It is obvious that the developers of this game have taken a lot of efforts to design all this things in this game. I think the flying ability of the character must have been taken away so the players would see the level of detailing that has been done for the environment. If flying ability would have been provided in World of Warcraft: Mists of Pandaria, almost every player would have travelled around through air ignoring the developer’s efforts. I think this must be the reason for suspending the flying ability of the players till they reach level 90.