Thread: World of Warcraft: Mists of Pandaria is a failed game

World of Warcraft: Mists of Pandaria is a failed game

I have downloaded World of Warcraft: Mists of Pandaria and started playing it. After playing for around four hours, I realized that there is nothing new in this game that we have to be excited about. It is the whole old routine that we have to go on playing this time. I didn’t find this game interesting as I found the old game. Does anyone else too feel the same way about World of Warcraft: Mists of Pandaria?

Re: World of Warcraft: Mists of Pandaria is a failed game

The first thing that I was disappointed about World of Warcraft: Mists of Pandaria was the story line. It was the same old story of our character going from low level to high level by defeating enemies and all. But this time it was a Panda. The story felt like many old stories without anything new. The only thing that was changed was the way in which it was presented. Also the story resembled the movie Kung Fu Panda in many parts. It was like playing the video game for the movie and nothing else. I mean after this many years, developers could have implemented something new in it.

I think that the way in which the gameplay goes is really bad for World of Warcraft: Mists of Pandaria. Not just it is boring, also the whole concept was repetitive. The developers didn’t find any new story or concept to make the game on, so they just found out some old scripts, replaced the character’s name with new ones. Same thing they did for the names of the locations and here is a new game. The missions that this game includes are all repetitive. It is like we have played it before in the older parts of World of Warcraft. This game is not at all exciting as older games and I think that developers should wait for few years before bringing back any new game to this series.

One thing I would like to appreciate regarding this game is that the graphics of the World of Warcraft series have been improvised a lot in this game. As compared to the graphics of older games, Mists of Pandaria has much advanced and better graphics. The characters are properly detailed and the environment design is also awesome. But one thing that I really didn’t like about this game is that we have to go up to level 90 to take part in PvP. I mean why this huge restriction. Can’t we just play it from the beginning? It means that PvP starts at the point where you almost complete the story. I hope developers bring out some patch for this problem and reduce the level required to enter the PvP.

I found the way in which this game is managed totally bad online. First of all, the servers of World of Warcraft are so full that I don’t think that a new player will get any good chance very soon. Also the servers are so full that many times entering dungeon becomes difficult. Not just this, when I try to enter the dungeons, I don’t get place in it and the group maker of the game keeps sending numerous random pandas most of the time. I think it’s time, a new group of servers are introduced to get the things right and properly running in the next game.