Thread: FIFA 13 is lagging and running in very slow motion

FIFA 13 is lagging and running in very slow motion

I have installed FIFA 13 in my computer and started playing it. After playing this game for some time, I was irritated to find out that game lags on my computer. Everything runs in slow motion and gives a bad experience while playing it. I don’t know what is happening, but it looks like this game is not meant for low end PCs. Everything from the menu to the main game lags and gives problems. Does anyone else too experience same problem?

Re: FIFA 13 is lagging and running in very slow motion

The graphics of FIFA 13 are very high. The graphical detailing is so high that a normal PC will find it hard to run the game at full framerate with highest settings for the graphics. If you don’t have high end graphic card, my suggestion is to reduce the graphical details to optimize the performance according to your PC. Play the game in lower resolution and reduce the texture details and other such attributes. This will increase the framerate of the game and then you can enjoy the game at normal speed. By default, the settings of this game will be set to higher levels; you will have to adjust them according to the hardware in your PC.

I suggest you to upgrade the graphic drivers in your computer as this game must need the latest drivers to operate properly. You can upgrade to the latest drivers and then start playing the game. It is a known issue that FIFA 13 is having problem in running in certain graphic cards which can be problematic. If your graphic card is among them, you will have to wait till the manufacturers of the graphic card release new drivers that will run FIFA 13 properly. I think it is better to wait than forcing the game to run in inappropriate conditions.

You can report the problem to the developers of FIFA 13 and let them know that you are facing this problem. If this problem is related to anything other than the incompatibility with the graphic card, then they might surely solve the problem. But I too think that it must be the graphic settings that you have applied which must be giving problems in your computer. You can try reducing the properties like VSync or Anti-aliasing to make the game work smoothly without any lags or so.