Thread: batman arkham city pc about tyger encryption

Post batman arkham city pc about tyger encryption

Batman says "This panel is protected using TYGER encryption protocols. I can't decrypt it without access to the Master Control Program Strange uses
    Batman says "This panel is protected using TYGER encryption protocols. I can't decrypt it without access to the Master Control Program Strange uses.i have downloaded the tyger encryption protocol from the helicopter but the at the entrance of the wonder tower is still red and give me the above massage? please help????????

Re: batman arkham city pc about tyger encryption

You have to download the master control program that will decrypt the Tyger Encryption Protocol in order to gain access to Wonder Tower. If you still are not able to get it then read the walkthrough of batman arkham city game, which will give you step by step procedures on how to finish that mission, from here - Batman: Arkham City Walkthrough, Tips and Cheats

walk through is not the answer of my problem because lots of my local friend and on the net faced the same problem and the only solution we think is the save game file with xlive mean? profile name could do the trick. If some have save game after accessing wonder tower would be a great help? (sorry for the English)

I think that you will need to find the helicopter with the Master Control Program and downloaded it to the Cryptographic Scanner. If that doesnt work then try to upgrade the Cryptograthic scanner on the wayne tech menu. Remember that without access to the Master Control Program Strange uses, you cant decrypt it.

no thats not the answer i downloaded the master control program from the master helicopter but the panel still remain red and upgraded all the other tools including cryptographic scanner.I think it might be bug?????/

Alright, you can download the save game that is 46% completed with all upgrades except for grapple boost and one of the combat upgrades. This save file was created after the destruction of wonder tower and quite a few side quests and riddles + trophies collected. Download it from the below attachment.
    Attached Files Attached Files

in that case I also need ur active x mean which is located in user name/appdata/roming so the save file u have send me will work other wise it wont work? because my ingame save ID is other one and urs is other.

I have deleted this game long time back and have also formatted my pc and am playing Resident Evil 6 currently now. I wonder why you want active x which is generally used to implement essential functionality of a web page.

Thanks any way i dont need it now couse with the help of xlive_wrapper ur save file might work???????? I fix gta 4 savefiles ...............BUT UR save file is dammaged i cant copy it???????????do u have it or???????I will be waiting>.

Quote Originally Posted by sadiqkhanafridi View Post
    Thanks any way i dont need it now couse with the help of xlive_wrapper ur save file might work???????? I fix gta 4 savefiles ...............BUT UR save file is dammaged i cant copy it???????????do u have it or???????I will be waiting>.
    Alright, download the Save game file of batman arkham city for pc from below attachment and save it in the location described below:

C: > User > [user name] > AppData > Local > Microsoft > ...

Batman Arkham City' folder location:

C: > Documents > WB Games > ...
    Attached Files Attached Files

Same problem again that save game file is corrupted.

Quote Originally Posted by Hsotnas View Post
    Same problem again that save game file is corrupted.
    Even I was facing the same problem and the only way to solve this issue was to purchase a new game which includes all the DLCs together and when it is installed then all the latest patches come with it. Other possible fix would be to find and install all the latest patch for this game.