Thread: Killing all the zombies in Sims 3 Supernatural

Killing all the zombies in Sims 3 Supernatural

I have been playing Sims 3 Supernatural and I found the concept of town being attacked by zombies exciting. I created a graveyard in my town and the zombies started to spawn in the town on full moon night. It was exciting at first, but then it got repetitive. This zombie attack is now so boring that I want to stop them. I want to kill them without having to send the most of the full moon night fighting against the zombies. Can someone tell me how to kill the?

Re: Killing all the zombies in Sims 3 Supernatural

The problem is that zombies only spawn during the full moon night. We don’t get to enjoy the complete period full moon night because zombies keep attacking. The only way to stop is by removing the graveyard from the town. But this is not possible as the graveyard is an important part of the town and removing it will need us to cancel the mission in this game.

So the situation is such that we cannot remove the graveyard neither can we just leave it as the zombies will come out of it.

You can get the Plants vs. Zombies add-on in this game. It will provide you with pea shooting plants in Sims 3 Supernatural. You can plant these pea shooters around the town to kill the zombies. I suggest you to plant them near the graveyard so that they start attacking the zombies as soon as they start coming up.

In this way you can enjoy the full moon night as well as have graveyard to have the mission completed.

I think that developers of Sims 3 Supernatural should put some slider or controller which can be used to control the population of the zombies. The zombies appear in such a large number that it becomes irritating while killing them. Ability to control their number would have been great feature as we would be able to decide when we want zombies and when we don’t want. Also some patch where zombies would get some variation in pattern. Every zombie attack is same making it look repitative.