Thread: Orcs Must Die 2 save game missing

Orcs Must Die 2 save game missing

I have been playing Orcs Must Die 2 for last three hours and I quit the game for doing some other work on my computer. After I started this game again, I found that game had no records left of my previous play through. All the stats were reset and also my profile disappeared. I played the game again for some time, completed two levels and quit the game. Again my whole progress had disappeared. Can someone tell me about this problem, why isn’t my game saving progress?

Re: Orcs Must Die 2 save game missing

I can’t say why your game is behaving in this strange manner, but I think that it is related to the anti-virus in your computer. If you have set your anti-virus to behave strictly, then it will monitor the data being transferred in your computer very strictly. So if the game is creating its file, it might detect it as malicious and deleting it. Another reason must be that you must be playing this game through guest account. The guest account on your computer must not be having enough privileges that will allow the game to create files on the local hard drive. If this is the case, you will need to play this game from the administrator’s account on our computer.

Re: Orcs Must Die 2 save game missing

Have you enabled the Steam cloud save game activated. This feature sends the save game of Orcs Must Die 2 to the cloud storage that Steam provides. Many people have complained about Orcs Must Die 2 not able to save game when this feature is enabled. I think either Steam has not enabled the cloud saving for this game in all the regions or maybe there is some problem with this service. You can disable the Cloud saving feature of Orcs Must Die 2 and try saving the game in the local storage. I am sure, it will work properly.