Thread: Mouse issue in Orcs Must Die 2

Mouse issue in Orcs Must Die 2

There is seriously some issue with mouse control in Orcs Must Die 2. Sometimes it’s gets too responsive with slightest movement and sometimes it does respond at all. I have tried changing mouse settings but that’s not taking any effect, the game continues to run in same manner. Any help regarding this will be highly appreciated.

Re: Mouse issue in Orcs Must Die 2

I wanted to know if you have tried uninstalling and installing your mouse driver? If not then try out the same and make sure that you are installing the latest driver. If that doesn’t help then you can try using some other mouse, there are possibilities that there might be something wrong with your mouse as well, so check it out.

There is nothing wrong with the mouse and I am quite sure about it, I have tested it with other game and things are working fine there. It reacts weirdly with Orcs Must Die 2 only. I have tried using all possible settings related to mouse within game setting and control panel but I am not able to get it working properly. I have installed latest driver for mouse and have also tried uninstalling and reinstalling the game itself. I think that there is something wrong going with the game, maybe it’s a bug. Anyways I will like to know if there is anything else that I can try out further.

Even I am undergoing similar issue, mouse control is really weird for this game making it unplayable. As you have mentioned sometimes is response quickly to slightest movement and sometimes it appear as if it has got froze. This issue is surely with game, I haven’t faced any issue with mouse while playing other game, to be sure about it I have tested out Orcs Must Die 2 with other working mouse but I am getting same response from it. I have tried changing mouse settings but that’s really not making any difference in my case as well. I have found many people having different issue with this game, maybe we will have to wait for a new patch to get all of them fixed.