Thread: GEARS & GUTS new zombie killing game for Android

GEARS & GUTS new zombie killing game for Android

There is a new game appeared on Google Play. I had seen the game screenshot which shows quiet nice action packed game. I found it quiet interesting and to some extent this game looks really awesome. I had kept the same on download. The game is not chargeable and I am looking for some more new games like this.

Re: GEARS & GUTS new zombie killing game for Android

I had this game. It has nice graphics with gameplay of crushing zombies with your car. I found it quit nice and better. The game has many levels and offer you upgrades while you drive.

It is provided by Glu Mobile and there are ample of game available on Android by it.

If you love zombie games then this is recommended. It offers a nice environment and it is quiet nice. You have a open platform with tons of zombies attacking you. You can use cars, trucks and vehicles loaded with weapons to shot them down. The best thing about this game is that it offers you a many cars and item that you can use to kill zombies. The better your car the more enemies you can kill. There are tons of things that you can upgrade and make your way bout. The game works on simple control of 4 keys which can move in all direction. At start this a bit a complicated to play as the keys do not fit easily. But once you are use to the same it became much easier.

I had played a flash game long time before similar to this. What I was expecting is to have more firm keys. Somehow it is a bit difficult to move the car in different direction. But all in all it is a nice game. There are wide choices in the game you can go for. The enemy keeps on appearing unless you reach a prescribed time. You can simply crush the enemies or shoot them off. At the end of prescribed level there is a boss which is quiet tough to kill.

I had played that game and it is quiet nice. The more you move ahead the more complicated game became. There are chances you might fell into trap easily. Just keep moving your car and buy upgrades to make it more powerful.

When I went to download this game I found one more game that was similar to zombie killing. It is called as DEAD TRIGGER. It is also a free game. The game does not provide you vehicle, but it is more like a fps. There are zombies that are appearing to attack you and you need to use weapons to shoot them down. I had download both GEARS & GUTS and DEAD TRIGGER. But the best graphics belongs to DEAD TRIGGER. The better hardware you have the better game works. It might lag in some low hardware devices. The game provides you zombie enemies. It can be first perfect fps game on Android. With good graphics the game becomes much enjoyable to play. There are number of characters which are designed in 3D. It has nice audio and music track also. The controls are very simple.

They had added some additional support for Tegra 3 cpu those are not visible on regular tablets. You just need to move and shoot them up. There is a stadium like places where zombies are wandering. You have to use explosive to blow them up. I found the weapons quiet better in many ways. Along-with this you can use mines, and grenades also. It is nice to find this game as a free.

Dead Trigger is a heavy game and bit not recommended for every tablet. Even if you are having ICS, you need atleast a separate gpu to get the graphics in better way. It lags on ample of devices.

If you need a bit basic game that works well on Android then I will recommend you to go with Mutant Roadkill. This is another addictive game which is available for free. It does not provides you great graphics but simply it is adventurous gameplay. This game provides you option to race through a mutant land. You need to escape the danger as fast as you can. The controls are very easy. When you have to take a turn you can simply swipe finger to turn the vehicle. It is quiet nice easy to play and has ample of races in the same. There are number of unique mutants in the game that attack you in the mid way making your escape a bit more complicated.

The game is free and has nice options to configure. It does not offer you much details but simple and easy gameplay. At some point you can simply notice the game goes on a bit more tougher. It would be better if we can have some killing stuff in the game like a weapon on the car that shoot up the obstacles in between. I am playing this game from long time and found it much better.

Glu Mobile has wide series of game for people. Some of them are free while some of them are chargeable.

They are DEER HUNTER 3D (Rs.55.10), FRONTLINE COMMANDO, MUTANT ROADKILL, BLOOD & GLORY, GUN BROS MULTIPLAYER, BLOOD & GLORY (NR), BUG VILLAGE, SAMURAI vs ZOMBIES DEFENSE, GUITAR HERO 6 DEMO, ETERNITY WARRIORS, CONTRACT KILLER, CONTRACT KILLER: ZOMBIES, etc and many more. You can check they are ample of zombie games also.

I will advice you to stick with Gears and Guts. It is one of the best according to me which offers a clear and better gameplay. Somehow playing a fps type game will be complicated on tablet. It is better to find such type game where you just need to drive and there are options available to fix weapons on the game.

I had checked a number of games but still not happy with meany. Gears and Guts is working fine offering simple gameplay but more challenges in the further level. A heavy graphic game might lack and this can be a good alternative.

Dead Trigger does not works in all tablets. It needs a good processing power. I had tried to run that on my system it take quiet a long time to load. I prefer to stick with alternative.