Thread: Sleeping Dogs save game file location and download

Sleeping Dogs save game file location and download

Hey guys, i need some urgent help from you all. I am playing Sleeping Dogs on my Vista system (you know why Microsoft is no more interested in Vista os). Already played enough and have all the save games in this system. But from last 5 hours am just doing troubleshoot to this pc. Earlier it suddenly started lagging and freezing. After lot workaround, dont know what i did my system just started crashing (BSOD). So, i'll do what i need to do to this system but first i want to take backup of my Save games so that i wont lost them if something goes wrong.

I tried to find out but seems like it is hidden somewhere. Can you guys please let me know where is the save game location in Vista for sleeping dogs ? And if my system keep crashing and dont let me know to backup the saves, please let me know where can i download save game for the same ? Thank you.

re: Sleeping Dogs save game file location and download

Save games for Sleeping dogs resides under data folder of your installation folder. Yes, it is different from rest of the games, usually save games use to be under my document folder but here it is under installation folder. So, go to the programs files or where ever you installed the game. Search for square enix folder, go to sleeping dogs, open data folder and here you will find all your save games.

Re: Sleeping Dogs save game file location and download

Quote Originally Posted by Anand D. View Post
    Save games for Sleeping dogs resides under data folder of your installation folder. Yes, it is different from rest of the games, usually save games use to be under my document folder but here it is under installation folder. So, go to the programs files or where ever you installed the game. Search for square enix folder, go to sleeping dogs, open data folder and here you will find all your save games.
    Thats what i needed, thank you Anand. I copied all files available there and tried to paste and play the same on another PC. But they are not working, it seems like corrupted. Now what can i do ? is there anyone who can give me you save game file for download ? Please help.

Re: Sleeping Dogs save game file location and download

Don’t worry friend. Here am attaching my saves with this post. You can download the attachment and save it in the same folder.
    Attached Files Attached Files