Thread: Didn’t get High Resolution Texture Pack for download in Sleeping Dogs

Didn’t get High Resolution Texture Pack for download in Sleeping Dogs

When I was about to buy Sleeping Dogs from Steam, I read that they were giving DLC along with it for some extra price. The DLC was to include GSP clothes for the character and other such stuff. Also there were going to be police cars and other such stuff. But when I downloaded this game and selected the DLC for download. But all I got in the DLC was some triads. I live in India. So I wanted to know if the DLC is region restricted or is there any problem with the DLC I downloaded.

Re: Didn’t get High Resolution Texture Pack for download in Sleeping Dogs

The DLC is restricted for regions. I don’t know what restrictions are put on the DLC and on what basis they have been distributed to the other regions. But you can contact Steam to know if India will get how much content from the DLC. Many times it also happens that the DLC or content of DLC is set to be given on different time periods to various regions. Maybe in India you will get the texture pack and their content after few days. But still it is better to ask Steam to get the confirmation.

Re: Didn’t get High Resolution Texture Pack for download in Sleeping Dogs

This problem has been seen many times when downloading game from Steam. Due t changes that the developers of Steam keep making the data loses consistency and many times the incomplete content is downloaded. Also many times it happens that someone finds some problem with the content and then Steam removes the content temporarily so that it can upload proper content. Maybe you download in this period. But I think that this problem has occurred mostly because of the changes made by Steam on their website.