Thread: Mouse control is worst in Sleeping Dogs Game

Mouse control is worst in Sleeping Dogs Game

I played Sleeping Dogs Game today and I was surprised with its horrible mouse and keyboard controls. It’s really impossible to play the game with mouse and keyboard. It doesn’t seem as if developers have implemented a true mouse system for this game. While checking out regarding the issue I have checked out some other forums and there some people have suggested me to use gamepad for playing Sleeping Dogs Game. I just wanted to know why should I use extra controller for playing the game? Isn’t it a pc game? I never had such awkward issue with any of the pc games. It’s just not in my case but there are many other people who are facing same thing, I will like to know if there is something I can try out from my side for fixing this issue as i haven’t come across any official addressing this issue and suggesting a fix.

re: Mouse control is worst in Sleeping Dogs Game

I agree to you, since it is a pc game I don’t think there should be a need for using extra controller like gamepad. Even I have come across people who have started using gamepad for playing the game but I think keyboard/mouse controls should be supported as well. Currently keyboard/mouse controls are completely broken and it needs to be fixed soon because I am really not willing to play this game with gamepad like others.

Re: Mouse control is worst in Sleeping Dogs Game

Even I hate the game because of its mouse control, I have tried my best but I can just aim properly in any mission. I am not able to drive properly in triad racing mission as well. Some time mouse keeps freezing making everything annoying, in the start I thought that there was something wrong with the usb driver so I simply updated them but no luck. I have tried using other mouse as well thinking that there might be something wrong with it, no matter what I have tried so far, I am not able to control things properly in this game. I think we will need a patch for fixing this issue. I have seen many people raising same issue in game support but like you said there hasn’t been any response from officials. I don’t know if they are quietly working on this issue or they are just ignoring it, I am really disappointed with this game.

I have tried changing mouse sensitivity to quite low and other setting that I came across but those things are just not making any difference. I can’t drive properly and aim properly; just a slight movement from mouse is turning the camera to almost 180 degrees. I have tried playing the game on lower settings and other possible to check if they might help but no luck yet. Currently I am playing Sleeping Dogs Game with gamepad as I haven’t come across any effective workaround to try out but I will like to know if there is anything I can try out from my end for fixing the this issue.

God knows what Sleeping Dogs Game developers are doing, it seems as if they forgot that this is a pc game They have just ported thumbstick system to mouse controls showing their laziness.

Currently I don’t think we are having any option rather than playing this game with gamepad or quitting it. We surely need a patch to fix this control issue but since these developers are sleeping I don’t think they’ll wake up soon.

Ive just wasted my money getting this game, I had gone through some trailers of Sleeping Dogs Game. I was pretty impressed with it, I had preordered on the day itself but who knew the reality. First of all game keyboard/mouse controls is broken and secondly there hasn’t been any response from their officials. What should we do in that case? This is surely my last game from “United Front Games” if they won’t address this issue and come up with a fix for it within a week.