Thread: Sleeping Dogs Game Patch 1.4 download and changes

Sleeping Dogs Game Patch 1.4 download and changes

I had played Sleeping Dogs couple of weeks ago on Steam. Yesterday i heard that they have launched a new patch for the game. I would like to know whether it is available for steam as well ? if yes, please let me know where can i download the patch 1.4 ?

Will be good if you also mention the fixes or changes done in the same ?

Re: Sleeping Dogs Game Patch 1.4 download and changes

yes it is available for steam as well. If you are playing it on steam you would have already got it. Anyways, if you want you can download it from here. There is no major changes or improvements done in this update but yeah, there are few important fixes like screen resetting. It was usually required while coming out from the Advanced Options of the game. There are also few fixes done for mouse and keyboards. Hope it works for you.

Quote Originally Posted by Saura View Post
    yes it is available for steam as well. If you are playing it on steam you would have already got it. Anyways, if you want you can download it from here.
    Thanks for the download friend. But before i apply this update i would like to know whether something done for the mouse controls. I mean, if you have played this games you might have noticed that it mouse control is very sick that actually ruins the game. So if they have done anything regarding mouse controls than only i would like to go for this patch or else its just waste for me.

I haven't played Sleeping Dogs yet, hence i dont know much about it but as per the change log mentioned for this patch, they say that they have worked and made some changes in the difficulty for the Lock Pick Mini-game related to Mouse and Keyboard. So i guess, yes, there is some improvement for the mouse controls as well.

You should check your self by applying this patch. Its just 30MB in download and i dont think you loose anything if you just even go for testing purpose.